Designed and owned by Edmin Software, ORAC Assess is a cloud-based software platform specifically designed for the management of DSA Assessment Centres.
ORAC Assess has been built to meet the demands of managing all key tasks associated with running a DSA Assessment Centre. The user interfaces and workflows of ORAC Assess have been developed to assist centre managers meet their quality assurance responsibilities for assessment centres registered and accredited to undertake needs assessments as part of the Disabled Students’ Allowances
The main focus for ORAC Assess is providing workflows which support administrative staff in the provision a quality service to each student.
To keep our software up to date and reflective of the needs of the centres we support, we employ an agile approach to our software development. This means we can quickly respond to the changing demands of the sector by designing, testing and releasing updates, often within days of being notified of changes by DSA QAG or the funding bodies.
Generating key performance information is a vital aspect of maintaining registration with DSA QAG therefore as standard, ORAC Assess comes with the ability to automatically generate monthly and annual audit returns.
The ORAC Assess system offers many customisation options such as adding holiday days and setting durations for assessors to return completed reports. By presenting these statistics as management information to administration staff, we maximise the centres ability to meet the KPI requirements for each stage of the student journey.
- Dashboard to track and manage all KPI data
- Monthly DSA QAG Audit reports automatically generated
- Student registration
- Assessor registration
- Calendar of booked appointments filterable by site and assessor
- Invoice completed assessments
- Cancelled sessions log
- Registration of equipment per assessment room
- Automated appointment emails
- Automated feedback and survey collection
- Encryption and distribution of Needs Assessment Reports
- Interaction log for students and assessors
- Secure attachment and storage of documents
- Creation of Main Centre and multiple Outreach Centres
- Highest levels of encryption
- HESA / UCAS disability code tracking
- Annual audit reports automatically generated
- Export of data to Excel format for interrogation
- Customisation of email content
ORAC Assess is sold as a monthly subscription service. The initial contract term is 12 months. To obtain a quotation based on your current annual volume of DSA Needs Assessments, please contact us on the below form.
A free trial period or pilot can be arranged by request.
For tender submissions, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.